Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The new lepers? A f**king brilliant response to the Times' insanity.
2. Palestinians escalate; the UN springs into action. We already have a pretty good idea what they will do. HE had a rough day? Oy.
3. Islamic family values: a visit to the family self-mutilation store. Islamic cultural values....And then there are Islamic cars. Yes, I know; it's very culturally insensitive of me.
4. The problem is no candidate today even comes close to him. Though he's not Reagan by any stretch, Bush definitely rocks in the freedom and vision areas.
5. Let his people go?? Rather grandiose.The care and feeding of autocrats and tyrants . So, this explains why they are sooooo prosperous!
6. Proof that Siggy has class!
7. It's ok, they're liberals so they can get away with it. In fact, anything goes. Everything you need to know about the way she will reign. Los tres amigos! A year of spoofs!
8. Is black the new teflon? Or, is it the X-chromosome that is? But that's what happens when identity politics is the name of the game.
9. As long as the war on terror is a 'bumper sticker' then it's ok! In this campaign we won't have Unity08 to kick around anymore, that's for sure. Answer this question and you will know your candidate.
10. Our survey shows the worst polluters are....... Hah! 35 inconvenient truths
11. "Multiculturalism is Canada's gift to the world"???...so where can we find the gift return department? The problem can be left for tomorrow....or so the morons think. Wait till the joke police come for them. Now that will be really funny.
12. Little known facts about that monster of political incorrectness, Ezra Levant.
13. Pink ladies are soooooo blue these days. Now this is grossly sexist--and funny.
14. While we're at it, how about recognizing privacy in the back seat of a car, too?
15. Probably the worse military recruitment ad in history....
16. Stupid criminals...is there any other kind? Maybe they, too, can appeal to a kangaroo court? Because, they're just dirty rats...of unusual size.
17. Shouldn't they have seen this coming?
18. Hmmmm. The native Americans' revenge on those disease-ridden Europeans?
19. The meanest mom in the world...fabulous.
20. The "new" list of tired, old blogging cliches. Please. Don't. Stimulate. Us.
21. The cost of going bald.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?