Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. It's all in your head, you know. There's trouble everywhere worldwide, but let's look on the brighter side!
2. Doesn't this person understand what he reveals about himself? Sheesh. The left is so clueless. Headlines tell us so much--and not necessarily about the story. In response to this idiocy, I must agree with the emailer. Hoist by their own petard, so to speak.
3. Who's afraid of the big, bad
4. Chavez's only chance is to pay the cocaine-fueled revolutionary army through the nose (I intend the pun).... And, here's his way of dealing with the pesky problem of inflation: Simply deflate it and it will magically go away! What a comical genius that clown is. Can't sleep...clown will eat me!
5. Speaking of the paranoid delusions of the left, the guy described in this post should move to Ann Arbor. He'd fit right in. Or move to Britain where they have true leftoid freedom of speech. More "free speech"-- as defined by the politically correct. Do you have the sense that they are just a little unclear on the concept?
6. Oh nooooooo! The evil Israelis have killed Santa! Guess Mike's letter will be returned--and it was so politically correct, too! But, they have "crossed all the boundaries of a civilized nation" and their existence is a tragedy...or is it farce?
7. Definitely not coming up roses. Not the freshest flower in the bunch, is she? An earmarxist? Good one! Just something your average, run-of-the-mill marxist will do. Oh goody! Another victim group to champion. Are you a gingerist?
8. Give me hijab or give them death!--so sayeth the Patrick Henry of the Islamists. Islam says submit...or die.
9. The war on science: yet another reason to get the government out of schools...it leads to bogus science and data bombs. Uh-oh. The fat police won't like this David!
10. Thank you, Iowans! Maybe too far? Probably not. If Obama is a Rorschach Test, then Huckabee is a ____ (fill in the blank). Saintly Huckabee unveils all the dirt he won't use against his rivals. What a prince!
11. No more polls? Hah! Dream on.
12. Foolish mortals! Look upon her and despair.... Remeber the origin of our image of..errr....witches. Quietly heroic? If she were from the other political party they'd make fun of her intelligence, wouldn't they? You can pray, but don't move your lips.
13. Setting the global agenda? Just another celebrity endorsement? Pimp my Rolls!
14. Send in your proposals for making America a better place through televised humiliation and absurdity!
15. What men want to know about women.... Oh, good. Just in time for Valentine's Day. Boys need an arena....
16. Is it a coincidence that fingers fit in nostrils?
17. Putting your feet up? Priceless.
18. You've worked hard on your blog...you DESERVE comments!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?