Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Oh, and polls. U.S. history in brief for the politically correct.
2. A random sampling of freedom of speech in Canada. Yikes. Freedom of speech is "an American concept"?? Good grief.
3. Meanwhile, a random sampling of idiocy of another variety in academia. Predicting 10 of the last zero recessions... You've got to wonder why anyone listens to him anymore?
4. Uh-oh. Obama is really sunk now! And, I think he hurt John Edward's feelings. This can't help, either. Time for the spoofs!
5. As for his opponent-- buy one, get one free? Isn't voting against--or for--someone on the basis of race or sex...racist and sexist respectively? The crying game.... Or was it performance-enhancing drugs? You decide.
6. But hey! Maybe they're all secret agents working for C*H*A*N*G*E, that diabolical international organization that opposed the Turd Reich.
7. Did I say diabolical? I meant Dieboldical. It's always safe to blame those evil corporations! Or take it out on the Poles. Or blame global warming?
8. The pre-9/11 George Bush? Perhaps. What he should tell Mahmoud, but probably won't. Ignoring elephants? He comes to bury Ron Paul, not to praise him.
9. Artistic appeasement. Very courageous.
10. Just what we need...a joint overt operations unit!
11. Live longer with these New Year's resolutions! Or, just take two pills and call me in the morning. Learning Life's Lessons from...Desperate Housewives??
12. But he meant well. They mean well. It just gets all screwed up in implementation!
13. Hoist (killed, actually) on his own petard. Well-deserved. Another quirk of fate. Not deserved.
14. Power to the
15. The deceased of Germany have overstayed their welcome!
16. Congratulations! You are the proud relative of a cuddly bag of rice! Are you an average guy?It's probably a mistake to write about your insanity-riddled family....
17, Finally together! What women want to know about men...and what men want to know about women.
18. Being able to propose without derailing your other financial goals - Priceless --no matter what your gender orientation!
19. Worry no more about how much bother it is to carry both your MP3 music player and your Taser gun!
20. Anything that smiles probably doesn't belong on the menu. A good rule. This is one spa I won't be going to.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?