Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Politically incorrect truths about human nature !
2. Approved semantic substitutions. for the war on terror. Thank goodness it was a "diverse" group..thus keeping them on the proper side of political correctness. Deep down, even Abu Mazan knows the truth. But truth is not PC these days either.
3. Arab Chutzpah. Unbelievable. these people are sicko. (Clearly they need Michael Moore to show the way).
4. Ride on the peace train. Jihadists against climate change....hey! It could catch on!
5. I believe I mentioned the hazards of building sandcastles in the last carnival. Too bad these guys and gals weren't the helpless victims of a tragic sand collapse.
6. "Good" censorship and then there's bad censorship: "I am not a socialist; I just play one on State TV. "
7. Bullies united: "Go die of your anger and sadness" Nope. No violence here. Move along.
8. First it was "quite elevated, indeed", but then the stalwart Brits lowered the terror threat to "amusing".....
9. It's good to know that the Quran approves of transvestism. It's hard out there for a martyrdom pimp.
10. Is this a trick question? And, this is a googled question that key Dems are desperately searching for an answer to. They went to the wrong place. Big deal. Most people are in contempt of congress.
11. And speaking of chutzpah (see #3 ), Chutzpuh's just another word for Hillary and Bill . They're technically correct. He wasn't convicted of lying by a jury...he openly admitted he lied in a plea agreement. All this makes Reidie Rage Boy ...enraged.!
12. A good old-fashioned anti-American 4th of July! It's irrelevant anyway. He left his heart in San Francisco....
13. Some things the Founding Fathers never said....and wouldn't even be caught dead saying, I bet.
14. What would you do to get out of debt? Something principled, I would hope.
15. Jogging is right wing? Too refined a concept for the masses, I guess. Through a glass darkly ...and leftwise.
16. Presidential style and how to save $387 on a haircut.
17. How about a dead earth concert? Monkeys shiver. Damn those selfish vegans! An important UFO update!! Aliens will save the planet, never fear.
18. A mist opportunity...a job no male could pass up! Aren't there parallel opportunities for women? Or don't men sunbathe in the nude?
19. Lowering parental expectations always works!
20. Baby Jedi mind tricks?
21. The process of becoming a mummy is a difficult one for any sane person. Sounds like they would need some universal health coverage! Or maybe its a diet Michael Moore could appreciate.
22. Very compassionate. Of course, we used to call it enabling behavior, but who am I to quibble with such loving, caring people?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?