Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Tokyo Rose, editor NY Times? Her heirs are all over the media these days. The last refuge of a
2. Sex, lies and videotape in Gaza. The West Bank as fruitcake? Plenty of fruitcakes to go around, though. What a tear-jerker! Always err on the side of severity.
3. Martyrdom at the hands of the evil Israelis, killers of children! He's now in Islamic Rat Heaven. Mickey may be dead, but the little children will always have Rosie. What happens when psychopaths have a disagreement?
4. What happens when the postmodern intellectuals meet pre-civilized Islamists? Oh...they probably mean well, too. Certainly when compared to you know who....
5. Ummmm...except he didn't kill anyone, did he? I think there are some people who are very much like the 9/11 bombers though....
6. But, what fun would it be to be castaway without the video crew???
7. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today... It even makes Democrats ill ...hard to imagine.
8. Every toddler needs one of these for sure.
9. Not dead yet! But soon, my friend, soon. Maybe abandoned by the mothership?
10. They're just so darn rational! I've noticed that, haven't you? Swayed by emotion....really? Here's a cure for the antiwar crowd's distress that Congress hasn't yet impeached Bush. Is this a rhetorical question? And, speaking of just plain common sense...
11. Freud hangs out. Mohammed burns
12. Life imitates art. But art can be dangerous... call the Nanny State!
13. Are pets worth the cost? Well, you can always martyr them for a good cause (see #3) if you can't afford them. Or, if they paint better than you !
14. Is this the sort of thing they are teaching in college these days? Who put cialis in socialism?? God knows they need it.
15. The terrifying half-Monti ! ....Home penis enlargement ? Are people nuts, or what? Udderly ridiculous.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?