Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THIS AND THAT

Well I can't be brilliant every single day, so I'll highlight the brilliance of some of my fellow bloggers--especially since I will be busy all morning. I'll try to get some blogging done later in the day, so check back later.

In the meantime, GM has put up another great tour of the psychsphere over at GM's Corner. This go around he has links to Dr. Helen, Shrinkwrapped, neo-neocon, Assistant Village Idiot, One Cosmos (Gagdad Bob), Sigmund, Carl and Alfred as well as OK, So I'm Not Really A Cowboy , Iron Shrink and me.

The Baron at the Gates of Vienna has an exclusive post, Jamaat ul-Fuqra in Georgia- From the Air, and it is a must read.

The Anchoress shares a few funny and creative drawings from students who are unable to solve their assigned math problems. Instead, they have come up with unique and elegant solutions! As The Anchoress says, "...sometimes I wish our political leadership had enough honesty, creativity and humor to admit that they are as stumped as these students."

That's all I have time for this morning..back later! Consider this an open thread.

No comments: