Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. As well he should, don't you think? The brave man dies but once, the coward lives a thousand deaths. And speaking of cowards being "wiped off the map"....
2. Hangin' out with Hussein. Always look for the nuance in these sorts of executions.
4. “The so called Clash of Civilizations would be possible if we had to face an actual civilization.” Too true. Meanwhile, contemplate the wonders of shar'ia.
5. Q. What kind of idiotic culture would ban the letter "X"? A. This kind. A cruel stroke of fate?
6. Leftourettes syndrome? Or, perhaps just groupthink ? The problem of chronology...sometimes referred to as fallacious reasoning.
7. How disappointing this must be for the left. And how upsetting that this happened to work out.
8. A heartfelt appeal to all lefty troll spammers.
9. The definition of irony. Or maybe just desserts. England and France united?--a consummation devoutly unwished.
10. Only they are entitled to free speech, apparently.
11. Watching this makes you perfectly comprehend this mean-spirited attitude . And speaking of mean-spirited.
12. A crock? Global warming in action. Poor Gore. Doesn't get a break, does he? And then there's John Edwards and the iceberg of death.
13. Bet you thought all that FEMA blue tape wasn't worth anything? Life imitates advertising.
14. Real-life Jack Bauer--except Bauer's life is much less dangerous and less filled.
15. Social Research catches up with what we all know. Great. Now all each of us needs to do is win a Nobel Prize. What to do when complete strangers offer you a hug.... Or some meatballs? Blechhhh.
16. Baby geniuses all growed up. OTOH, stupid babies grow up too.
17. Hiding those pricey self-indulgences? How about some "FUNderwear"? Watch out! Or the fiber police will get you.
18. Thank goodness for the public library! What would bloggers do without it?
19. Oh no, not the giant rabbits again! (this time there's a picture!) Multiple ostricide?
20. First there was Woody Allen's Orgasmatron; now we have the Boobinator. And a deep discussion of what really is sexy, and what is not. You say "Ug" and I say "Ugh"-- let's call the whole thing off!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?