Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. D'OH !
2. The former president doth protest too much, indeed. Pot, meet Kettle. Simply astounding that this person has any credibility on the issue. Oh, and meet the "free speech" crowd.
3. Yes, they can dish it out, but can't take it.
4. The total eclipse of good sense? And speaking of that, see #5
5. Oh, dear. Back to the conspiracy theory drawing board. It's bad news for the nuts; If these guys are "the top", one wonders how far down the bottom has slid....Avenging Bosnia?? Proof that no good deed goes unpunished, I guess.
6. Probably because he was doing an excellent job, if true.
7. Ohhhh. That's what he had in mind! The sartorial choices of 'ridiculous and dangerous peoples'. And look! The guy's probably a hero to the people who printed this...
8. A perverse economic benefit from defying the international community.
9. 30 Amazing Things About America Once It Becomes Part of the New Caliphate! Can't wait. Meanwhile, Al Qaeda reaches out to someone who understands....
10. And the left wept with despair. An appropriate Ode for the occasion: Tea in Niger . It always makes sense to repeat the truth - no matter how boring.
11. You've definitely got to admire the alliteration in this rant!
12. A nightmare job; unspeakable meetings; and a civilizational fault line?
13. A thing of beauty is a joy forever! Periodically, even a table.
14. A first date nightmare. Maybe it could have been saved with "first date panties"?
15. Justifiable homicide?
16. Reasons for conservatives to rethink their November pessimism? Makes a lot of sense. Reasons for incumbents to be happy?
17. Expediency: the straight line between what you have and what you want
18. House blogging!
19. Results of the 1st Internet Intergalactic Film Festival
2o. Is that you under the schmatte, dear? Now, just imagine what they might come up with for a veterinary hospital....
21. One of the perks of the forthcoming Rapture? Credit card debt will be "left behind".
22. Apparently it's not a mistake they dropped the word “Adventure” from the title
23. Ironically enough, PETA members do taste exactly like chicken!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?