Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Good news from the art world (thanks, Watcher)! And I understand that I have finally been cleared of all charges!
2. Thank for the invite, but no thanks. Now go away. Oh, now I understand--it wasn't exactly an invitation, was it? Did they let us down by not dying? Maybe they were just "stayin' alive"
3. Well here's someone who accepted the invite --but only after a bad mushroom trip. Does that count as uncoerced?
4. Hugo's Hezbollah Haven. Is anyone surprised? And Gazans Gone Wild.
5. Insanity fare? That definitely describes him!
6. Do you suppose maybe there's an....agenda in the news coverage of this?
7. 'Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual--or an artist-- could believe them' -- . This lady's got the right comeback though.
8. Historical fantasy or British snuff flick? Maybe both.
9. Rocket boy...or terrorist? Sometimes, a cigar really is just a cigar....
10. Completely indifferent to the root causes of crime.
11. Does Human Rights Watch know about this?
21. But what's important is that he rescued the beer from almost certain drowning! Do you know what it means to miss the point about New Orleans? Do you?
13. Unquestionably an act of pure genius.
14. Nobody cares because Israel can't be blamed for it! Attempts at "scholarly" anti-semitism ; and even more Israeli war atrocities! Oh yeah, "Death to Israel!" and all that jazz.
15. Never again?
16. Well ain't this a bummer for the Democrats. And then there's this disappointing news. Suddenly the press is sensitive to someone's privacy. How sad that Fitzmas never came....Workers of the World may still want touUnite--against those Democrat oppressors!
17. Have you noticed, it's ok to call conservatives Nazis and fascists; but a sin to suggest that Islamic totalitarians resemble the Third Reich?
18. A meeting with the planetary HR department determines that it was all Bush's fault. Meanwhile, at the Intergalactic film festival--movies wanted! How about "Serpentes On A Shippe" --an early Chaucer classic? (CAUTION: spoylerz)
19. It's all Al Gore's fault--if your vacation is ruined!
20. Off-brand soda war!
21. House bling? The road to buying a house is paved with...
22. Weight loss for the lazy and unmotivated.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?