Send your entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible!
SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
***FEEL FREE TO POST TRACKBACKS AND I WILL ADD THEM TO THE CARNIVAL****
1. For those who might need anger management! Whoever invented this is very very angry. And this person is outraged!
2. Do you have a case of PMS ? Leave a complaint!
3. Yankee fans protest Danish cartoons? Boston fans, yes...but Yankees?
4. All Jew-controlled Westerners are powerless in the face of Holocaust cartoons!
5. Cartoon "Offense Level" explained.
6. Unclear on either concept. This person is simply unclear.
7. Can you say "Dhimmitude"?
9. Religion of cluelessness.
10. Some good advice for the Imams of the Religion of Peace.
11. Just let him go to the store without a hassle. Is that too much to ask?
FOR MORE CARTOON INSANITIES, CHECK OUT NEXT WEEK'S CARNIVAL HERE!
Now for something completely non-cartoonish--but still insane:
12. Brain parasites control personality? A paranoid's dream! Maybe that's what happened here?
13. A sexual predator at age 6?
14. This is all Bush's fault, right? Or, how about this? Does he get responsibilty or even kudos for it?
15. Promulgating the Big Lie. Amazing how these legends of the left never die.
16. Can you say "hypocrite"?
17. Dammit Jim, I'm a Real Estate Agent Not A Doctor!
18. Want to feel better? The doctors are IN. And they are brilliant!
19. Hollywood taking big risks. Right. This is the definition of artistic risk these days.
20. You've heard of being misquoted? She was mis-photoed
21. Ten myths about the ACLU.
22. No, you certainly can't make this stuff up. You have to study in journalism school to be this obtuse.
23. Olympic condoms? Cruelty-free makeup? Goodness.
24. A visit to the American Gulag !
25. Valentine's greetings from the Empire and the Rebel Alliance!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?