Well, here's my weekly roundup of the insane, the ridiculous, and the unbelievable! If you would like to send me links to articles that meet the minimum criteria of basic insanity, feel free. In return you will receive a grateful hat tip!
1. "Peace" Activists plan violence - talk about cognitive dissonance!
2. These people are sorry in more ways than one. Buth these people are even sorrier (if that's possible).
3. Oh My God! There's No Conspiracy! Bush really won after all!
4. Whether he's "taking a breather" or pushing his film for an oscar, he's still Fahrenheit -459 (Absolute Zero to you non-chemists out there).
5. Clinton's good friends, the Saudis (I wonder if Michael Moore has noted this?)
6. "Balanced" reporting? Embedding with suicide bombers is an explosive idea!
7. Stepping down but unfortunately not out.
8. Sexual abuse on a massive scale. Get thee to an UNnery.
9. CAIR ain't FAIR!
10. A REALLY good cheese sandwich is worth its weight in gold!
11. We hold this insanity to be self-evident.
12. For once, Hollywood ISN'T mouthing off. I wonder why?
13. Well, Duh!
14. The HORROR!
15. Cultural Naiivte is a very nice way of putting it.