Here's how the Left consoles itself when they LOSE BIGTIME:
- They claim that everyone who didn't vote their way is stupid.
- They claim that anyone who didn't vote for Kerry is a "redneck"
- They claim MEDIA BIAS!
- They claim that Republicans are better at "playing dirty"
- They claim that they are morally and intellectually superior.
- They claim that the U.S. is mentally handicapped and draw cute and simultaneously disgusting cartoons
- They claim that the U.S. is "Jesusland"
This list could go on and on documenting all the bizarre and psychologically naiive(at best) and pathological (at worse) responses to the fact that President Bush won reelection with a majority of the popular vote. They insult, demean, and stereotype and threaten 51% of the population of this country and expect that anyone with any brains would listen to them? Now that's intellectual arrogance.
This all brings to my mind a scene from Star Trek: Wrath of Khan. Remember when Captain Kirk surprised Khan by surviving one of his many plans to kill him? Like Kirk, I'm laughing at the superior intellect.... LOL, LMAO & LMFAO.