Tuesday, March 06, 2012

YOUR TEARS SAY MORE THAN FACTS EVER COULD!

This little bit of leftist hysteria (amid the greater Flukish hysteria):
I can hardly type, can hardly put this into words! I have been writing and rewriting this because if I don’t break down in tears, I get so angry that I can’t think straight! I know that so much has already been written about this whole issue, but I am writing this diary from a very personal point of view; forgive me if I find no humor in any of this, excuse me if I take no part in celebrating the loss of sponsorship for that pig’s radio program. You see, my 16 year old daughter came home from school on Friday in tears and has been in a state of utter despair since. She was told, in no uncertain terms, that she is a slut, a prostitute, a horny piece of trash that is out to sleep with every guy in school! The horrid little monsters who started harassing my daughter had the audacity to tell her their mothers were the ones who labeled her with these despicable opinions- they were just “telling it like it is, you know, like that guy on the radio! The one who isn’t afraid to tell the truth!” Who does this?! How does Rush Limbaugh or anyone else have the right to do this, to say these things about anyone?


...reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Homer is accused of sexual harassment. The episode even has a wikipedia page, but sadly, I cannot find a link to the video. However, the scene that will forever stay in my mind is the following one which occurs after Homer's love of candy and his lust for it is twisted by the media into him being a sexually-crazed monster:

The next morning, Homer gets out of the shower to see helicopters
looking into his bathroom window. He panics and slips as cameras flash.
The picture appears on the news that night.

Newsman: Simpson scandal update: Homer sleeps nude in an oxygen tent
which he believes gives him sexual powers.
Homer: Hey -- that's a half-truth!
{[changes channels to Sally Jesse Raphael]}
Woman: {[weeping] I don't know Homer Simpson, I -- I never met Homer
Simpson or had any contact with him, but -- [cries
uncontrollably] -- I'm sorry, I can't go on.}
Sally: {That's OK: your tears say more than real evidence _ever_
could.}


Limbaugh gets the Homer Simpson treatment by the media, while the Flukes and hystrionic pyrotechnics (see ravings of at the beginning) get to be coddled on The View and all the super keen liberal talk shows.

Isn't that sweet?

Can we PLEASE change the subject to something a litte more important in the great scheme of things than Ms Fluke's sex life or Mr Limbaugh's rudeness?

Here's how you do that, people:

No comments: