Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OBAMA'S WAR ON WOMEN

"I can comment on the fact that all good folks can agree that the remarks that were made don’t have any place in the public discourse. And you know, the reason I called Ms. Fluke is because I thought about my daughters, and one of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on. I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way… I do not want them attacked or called horrible names because they are being good citizens..." -President Barack Obama

But it's apparently OK to imply that Sarah Palin is a racist in his latest fund-raising ad. Of course, if you diagree with Obama on his policies and their impact on society, you are by leftist definition, a racist.

But, at least he didn't say she was a slut!

[You all know that the left is soooooo civil compared to the right, right? NOT ]

He leaves the slut, c***, and other sexist smears for all those loyal minions out there; minions, like the one who then donated $1 Million to his campaign for re-election. Civility!

Interesting that he seems to think he is running for President against Palin, Brietbart and Limbaugh....but all opposing views to his own must be ruthlessly stamped out, even if they are only, "engage[ing] in issues they care about, even ones [he] may not agree with them on."

Apparently his attempts to seduce women to his cause are backfiring rather badly.
So, if you are really for civility in public discourse, don't worry, be happy.

No comments: