Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New!
1. Oh no! I'll have to change the Carnival's logo!
2. A very brief neocon retrospective!
3. Only the good die young; but even dictators get their just desserts sometimes; and sometimes the angel of death comes for the wrong person.
4. No matter what may come to pass, the left is always predictable...and completely insane. Definitely, consistently nuts.
5. Saddam's very last interview.
6. Clearly we exceeded the number of deaths at Pearl Harbor in the first few days of WWII, making it an illegitimate war! ......NEW! From the AP! A handy dandy pocket casualty counter so we don't make that dumb mistake again. But, fortunately there is no link between Iraq and 9/11 body counts!
7. Just what we need--the Redneck Special Forces!
8. The NY Times' alternate universe. Just shoot them? At least they don't smell like Hezbollah... Pay per Slay? They really do stink.
9. CNN war profiteering.
10. It seems Dr. Johnson was incorrect...lack of patriotism is actually the last refuge of the modern scoundrel.
11. This 3-yr-old is smarter than her mother. Much smarter. This dog is also much smarter than that mother! But, no one could be this stupid--could they?
12. You can't have one without the other...but some are pretty unclear on that concept. Gay sheep(??)--case in point, I guess.
13. Yes, this is a campaign slogan based in reality (NOT). But it will take him far, far into the future.
14. How to organize a legacy. Assuming you've done anything worthwhile to have a legacy about, of course....
15. This explains the billionaire wife...
16. Deep-ish thoughts.
17, I Used To Miss Him...But My Aim Is Improving - useful books for women!
18. As the comic books go, so goes the culture?
19. Europhobia on the rise in Islam--or was it the other way round? Hard to say.
20. At least we're not dead yet!
21. Post-holiday commentary ; considerations coming off the gift-giving season; and resolutions for the New Year: It is hereby resolved...
22. Is there nothing too trivial for the busybody do-gooders? Apparently not.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?