Thursday, November 11, 2010

IMAGINE !

(I don't imagine John Lennon would like this much, but what the hey; I'm still feeling pretty good about November 2...and it's not too early to start thinking about 2012!)

Imagine no Progressives
It's easy if you try
No victimhood or nannies
No truth you can deny
Imagine people taking
Re-spon-si-bil-ity

Imagine no Obama
It isn't hard to do
No Harry or Pelosi
Just people with a clue
Imagine life without them
To tell us what to do

You may say that I'm a "racist"
'Cause I disagree with you;
But there's this thing they call projection
And it sticks to you like glue

Imagine that your paycheck
Is really yours alone...
No need to tax your income
And everything you own
Imagine all the people
Paying their own way

You may say that I'm a "sexist"
"Islamophobic" or a shrew
But if you understood projection
You'd see it's all about you

No comments: