Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. This week we have a record number of insanities thanks to all the submissions and the way the world turns. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
THIS WEEK THE CARNIVAL IS COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM FRESNO, CALIFORNIA (where Dr. Sanity is on vacation!)
1. Batman would end, before he could really begin--thanks to the litigation culture!
2. Wacky Ward. I guess he wasn't getting enough attention lately, so he had to do something about it. Watch and see how a master narcissist goes about it. He must be doing a remake of "The Nutty Professor".
3. Waving bye-bye to Earth.
4. Searchlight Crusade wants to hold Bush and Rumsfeld accountable for all the GOOD they have done in freeing millions of people. Geez. What a concept!
5. Saddam Hussein, Philanthopist.
6. Fido of the Dead!
7. I hardly know what to say about this picture....I'm too busy laughing.
8. IED, IUD, QED --whatever.
9. War of the Worlds, The Lost Version.
10. Is anybody listening? Certainly not on one side of the political aisle.
11. An example of Canadian humor!
12. Baseball team ousted for being too good?
13. Have you ever thought of a career in creative taxidermy?I think it has some potential!
14. People who have recently staying in a Holiday Inn Express: Tom Cruise, Nancy Pelosi, and Ellen Tauscher (D CA)
15. Sharp as a Marble has a handy list of cowards, and their hypocrisies.
16. Moon mystery.
17. Another rejection slip! It's just sooooo hard to get published these days--you have to have a big name already.
18. Bad Example wants to set a good example.
19. Mr. Satire is x-rated (well, not the satire, just the photos around the site). Now, if that doesn't make you want to look, I don't know what will!
20. And for you Star Trek fans--everything this guy knows, he learned from that estimable show.
21. Rice Pilaf, again?????? How horrible.
22. One suggestion for who might replace Sandra Day O'Connor.
23. Wow! Gratuitously politically correct and America-bashing all in one article!
24. Harrison gives 'em the finger!(hat tip: Garfield Ridge)