Sunday, December 19, 2004

Weekly Insanity Roundup

Happy Sunday, Folks. It's time for the weekly roundup of the insane, the absurd, the amusing, and the just plain ridiuculous. My list is not exclusive, that's for sure! If you have anything insane to share, feel free to send it to me. Cheers!

1. Isn't this pediatric profiling?

2. Scientific Proof that you can be an historian AND and idiot at the same time! Amazing!

3. What a bunch of CHICKENS! Nyah. Nyah. Nyah.

4. Trick or Treat in Costa Rica.

5. Even Conan Doyle wouldn't have believed this case.

6. Hey! I think I found some Washington State uncounted ballots in my garage!

7. Vilification Legislation? If I lived in Australia, I'd be in jail, I guess.

8. Pagan symbols are OK. Thank God!

9. Et tu, ACLU?

10. Still crazy after all these years. (At least delusional)

11. Daring sea rescue. (hat tip: Betsy's Page)

No comments: